We offer supreme quality Geo Bags thataresand-filled high-strength woven geotextile bags available in the size of 3m long, 1.7m wide, and 0.8m high. Each bag weighs about 8 tons and has the applications in riverbank, beach protection, and offshore breakwaters. Our Geo Bags are a great substitute of conventional marine protection material. Our Geo Bags have high strength and long life span making us one of the leading Geo Bags Manufacturers, Exporters & Suppliers based in Maharashtra, India.
- Wetland Construction.
- Protection For Beach Abrasion.
- Containment Dikes For Dredge Materials.
- Material & make: Needle punched, staple fiber, high elongation, nonwoven PET geo textile, should resist ultraviolet, rooting & biological degradation, naturally encountered acids and alkalis.
- Mass (GSM) as per ASTM D 5261 = 300 gm/m2
- Wide width tensile strength (both direction) as per ASTM D 4595 = 9.00 KN/M
- Elongation (both directions) as per ASTM D 4595 = 50%
- Static puncture strength as per ASTM D 6241 = 1400 N
- AOS as per ASTM D 4751 = 100 micron
- Permittivity as per ASTM D 4491 = 1.25
- UV resistance @500 hrs as per ASTM D 4355 = 70%
- Trapezoidal Tear strength as per ASTM D 4533 = 340 N
- Volume of filled Bag = 0.07 M3
- Weight of filled Bag = 126 kg
- Stitching: Ring Spun Yarn stitches with = 2500- 3500 denier (PET/PP): double line chain stitch with overlap stitches along the edges @ minimum 15 stitches/ 100 mm