These covers are made from Spun bond Nonwovens from 40gsm to 150gsm (1.2 oz to 4.5 oz). The fabric is produced on a ReifenhauserReicofil Line from Germany, which gives consistent fabric quality and the required strength for life of the fabric.
We specialize in Retail packs with 4 color printed labels and shrink-wrap. We can supply the fabric in any color as per customer's request. The fabric is UV treated that enhances its life. Further we can offer dual shade fabric that is Black color on one side and brown color on the other side.
- Retards weed growth with a barrier between mulch and soil.
- Allows water, air, herbicides, fertilizer and insecticide flow into the soil.
- Lends insulation to root systems against sudden temperature changes.
- Minimizes erosion and loss of mulch due to soil intrusion.
- Chemically inert; resists mildew, rotting and insect invasion.
- Reduces plant bed maintenance and cuts back the need for watering.
- Maintains moisture better.