We manufacture our woven Geotextiles with high tensile strengths and low elongations, allowing them to distribute loads, reduce rutting and extend the life of paved and unpaved roadways. Our Geotextiles are best suited to eliminate problems like separation, filtration, erosion protection, structural soil reinforcement and containment.
- Filtration: Acts as a barrier and helps retain soil particles and allows free movement of water hence avoiding clogging.
- Separation: Acts as a separator between two layers of soil in road construction and rail works. Our fabric has strength, high puncture resistance and appropriate elongation features required for road and rail works.
- Erosion Control: Avoids erosion of soil on slopes, hills where there heavy rainfall, floods and keeping the area rich in soil.
- Woven Geotextiles are produced in the following types from 120gsm to 375gsm.
- Basic color is black, prospectively black-green.
- Marking green tapes or squares are in woven every 15 cm.
- Standard widths are 105, 210, 330, 420 and 520 cm, other widths according to customer requirements and production possibilities.