We manufacture PP Nonwoven Needle-punched Geotextiles on PP Staple Fiber Needle punched Technology.
- State of Art Machines: Fehrer, Germany.
- Machine Width : 6 mtrs.
- GSM: From 100 gsm to 600 gsm.
- Colors: All Colors possible.
Needle-punched non-woven Geotextiles are made from polypropylene fibres that are tangled together by a needle-punching process. The fibres may be made in continuous or short lengths (the short length fibres are called staple fibres) and achieve their strength by interlocking. Needle-punched non-woven Geotextiles have excellent water flow rates and are used for filtration of soil fines for drainage applications including trench drains, as a wrapping for perforated pipe, for erosion protection, and combined with three-dimensional structures to create prefabricated drains. They are also commonly used with geo-membranes to provide a protective cushion. The primary usage of Needle-punched non-woven bags is in: filtration, separation, protection and drainage. They are also used for reinforcement.
PP Non Woven Geotextiles are designed in a way to perform the following 4 criteria:
- Retention, Permeability, Clogging and Survivability.
- Retention: This is a very important criterion. It prevents excessive migration of soil.
- Permeability: Permeable enough so that liquids are allowed to flow without disturbing the flow rate.
- Clogging: Enough pore openings to help filtration even if a few pores are clogged.
- Survivability: Must show strength, chemical resistance, environmental resistance and maintain sustainability throughout the usage life.